- Alternative drives with a focus on electric mobility
- Modelling and simulation of vehicles
- Mobility analyses
- Economic feasibility analyses
- Municipal climate protection in the transport sector
- Since 2014 Research associate at ifeu Heidelberg
- 2012–2014 KliBA gGmbH Heidelberg – Rhein-Neckar-Kreis
- 2008–2012 Studies of Technology of Renewable Energies at Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences
- My E-Drive – App and Internet platform for decision support for the purchase of electric vehicles
- The 3E Multiple Dwelling Unit – Integrating energy self-generation, energy self-consumption and electric mobility
- Determination of the realistic and user-specific energy consumption of current electric vehicles based on individual driving profiles and standardised measured data.
- Trajectory of energy tax revenues in the fuel sector.
- Interaction of renewable energies in the electricity, heat and transport sectors.