- Resource use and -management, raw material requirements
- Economy-wide material flow analysis
- Input-output analysis
- Since June 2016 Junior research associate at ifeu, Heidelberg
- 2015–2016 Visiting Researcher at Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- 2013–2016 Studies in Economics (M.Sc.) majoring in Ecological Economics at the University of Kiel and the University of Leeds
- 2009–2013 Studies in International Relations (B.A.) at the University of Dresden and the University of La Réunion
Professional Memberships and Teaching Activities
- Association for Ecological Economics e.V.
- Association for Pluralism in Economics e.V.
- Germany 2050 - Transformation to a greenhouse gas-neutral and resource efficient country, UBA
- Regular up-dating and further methodological development of Eurostat’s RME model, Eurostat
- Monitoring and analysis of international resource policy, UBA
- Editorship ‘New concepts for a post-growth economy’, with Hans Haake, Steffen Lange and Christopher Garthe, in: Ökologisches Wirtschaften, 03/2014